Our Baby Room!

Well this past weekend we finished painting the crib and re-doing the dresser. We painted the crib pink and the dresser white with pink on the insides of the drawers and this really cute pink contact paper. I took some pictures but they really don't do the dresser justice, Matt did an awesome job painting it and the knobs are SO CUTE! Also I am loving the crib! I still need to find a lamp shade for the lamp by the crib and finish adding flowers to the lamp shade on the table so the room is not quite done yet but it is getting close.








Here are some pictures of the room pretty must put together and pictures of the rest of our new apartment.











Last but not least here is the lastest belly pic. This is me at 34 weeks, getting pretty huge I know. A nice woman at target the other day told me I must have one big baby to have such a big belly haha! Then she went on to tell me how the doctor stole her last baby so I need to keep a good eye on my baby so she doesn't get stolen...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay pictures!!! your crib looks SOOOO cute with the bedding and the pink and everything I love it! what a cute babies room! and your couch looks awesome too :) thanks for posting a belly pic!! I bet we're real close to the same size.. it looks like yours is fake the rest of you is so little then you have this ball in your shirt or something haha. you make a mighty fine pregnant woman. :) miss you

Carlie said...

We have the same couch! Except mine is green! And I love the dresser. It's very cute.

Jill & Alex said...

HOLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Dresser & Crib turned out adorable! I love that you put stuff in the drawers for decoration too! You're soo cute!

Amber said...

How fun! Things are really coming together for you guys! I cannot believe you are 34 weeks in that pic. I do no think you are huge, I am thinking, "Where is she hiding that big of a baby?" Really you are small for being that far along. :)

Lins said...

It sure looks cute. I love how Matt's hand loos so danty next tothe dresser!

yoli fernandez said...

QUE LINDA TU CASA Y QUE BELLO ACOMODANDO TODO PARA LA LLEGADA DE LA BEBÈ, ME ENCANTA TODO ESTAM MUY BELLOS LOS DOS CUIDENSE LÑES QUIERO MUCHO