Baby Stuff.







Well I finally finished a couple of the projects I have been wanting to do. The lamp shade did not turn out the way I wanted it to but after putting in the money and time I figured I better not throw it out haha. I got the idea from a really cute lamp shade on pottery barn kids but I wish I would have chosen a smaller lamp shade. Also the flowers I ordered are really peach, when I ordered them online they looked more pink than peach. I should have just returned them and got the color I really wanted but I got too anxious to start. Oh well it looks okay. Also I have been wanting to make a car seat canopy so I found some fabric I liked on sale! I am also making one for Jenni and Jill and I love the fabric I found for theirs, I hope they like it to :) Anyways nothing really new here just waiting for this little girl to get here but it will probably still be a couple weeks, last time I went to the doctor they estimated she was only 5 lbs and I would like her to be bigger than that so I guess we can wait a little longer.

No comments: