Need Advice.

So I have been looking for a diaper bag. They can be sooo expensive! I am having a hard time spending so much for a diaper bag. One that I really like it the Petunia Pickle one, there is a picture below. It seems very functional but is $89! Not sure I want to spend that much but I would hope it would last for all of my babies. Anyways the question is do you think spending that much on a diaper bag is ridiculous? I have been kind of looking around and it doesn't seem like that much more than diaper bags at target and other places. So for you mommies out there any advice on what diapers bags are good and where to look? THANKS!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I wouldn't spend that much on a diaper bag. I have no idea if the quality is better. I just know the diaper bag I had was about $20ish dollars from walmart & the insides were plastic lined for spills, but all the plastic has ripped & it's a piece of junk now. So I just bought a utility bag that's supposed to hold your laptop. It's business like & looks like a fancy black purse, just bigger. It has plenty of pockets & I love it! I got it at tj maxx & it was $20. So far it's working perfectly. It's just a preference thing. You'll never know unless you get the bag. I would just scream if I spent that much money on a bag! I'm a cheapo though. :)

Unknown said...

You can watch the site http://babysteals.com. They have a new deal every day that they post at 9:00 am in the morning. Sometimes they have diaper bags on there for really good deals. And they are local to Utah so you can pick it up instead of paying for shipping.

Drew and Alicia said...

I don't think it is possible to have the same diaper bag for all your kiddos. You will use it ALOT! Like my one from Walmart. Walmart online sometimes has cheaper prices and cuter styles than in store. My current one is from Sears and it already looks really used. So excited for your baby to get here!

Whitney said...

I just found a big purse that I could carry all of Taylor's stuff in I got it at kohls and I think it was about $25. That has worked pretty good! Good luck, I am excited for you!