28 Weeks!


Well I am 28 weeks along as of yesterday. I feel like I am so big now. I can feel my little girl kicking more and more all the time. It is a really cool feeling. I got to talk to Matt on the phone today which was nice. I didnt get to talk to him very long but anything is better than nothing I guess. He gets his phone back next Wednesday so we should be able to talk a lot more then. My schooling is going well, it keeps me busy. My job is okay they are starting to let more people go so we will see how long it lasts (I am a temp, Matt says not to worry but I am a worry wart. Anyways everything is going really well with me, Matt and our baby girl. Hope everything is going well for you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that is my parent's house! haha! You are so cute!! I need to see you!

Unknown said...

You look great! After we saw you guys at christmas, Nate was saying he thought you guys were going to be good parents. He said "matt is going to love that baby so much!"

Leslie and Matthew Bybee said...

He is right! Matt is going to be an amazing dad! Still trying to get use to the idea of us being parents though hahah!