I have the cutest family in the world!

So my parents have pictures up of all the kids in our family in our kitchen. My little niece Abi was eating dinner in the kitchen and saw Matt's picture on the wall and said "I love Matt, I want to marry him someday". I thought it was the cutest thing ever! Boy are little kids the cutest! Also my wonderful sister Jenni made me a countdown to when Matt comes home. She bought one of those countdown to Christmas calendars and then changed it to countdown until Matt comes home that I get to start opening on November 23rd (which is the same day as my 20 week ultrasound, I cant believe I will be half way!). Then I only have 24 days left and he gets to come home for 17 days!! She is sooo wonderful! So I am redoing a dresser that I got for $20.00 that I am pretty excited about! I will post before and after pictures when I am done but it still needs a lot of work. I have a lot of projects I want to do for the baby but I am having a hard time getting motivated! With school and work I feel like coming home and being lazy. I guess I only have four projects I am REALLY wanting to do, I want to redo the dresser and crib we have for the baby and make this really cute lamp shade and mobile. I really need to get some motivation. This month it seems like I have at least one thing going on every weekend so hopefully this month will go by really quickly, weekends are for sure the hardest. Well I still cant find my camera cord or I would take a picture of the calendar cause it really is so cute! She put a picture of Matt's head to cover Santa Clause and a picture of my head on one of the little kids.

1 comment:

Jill & Alex said...

Call me over doll I am happy to help with whatev.. the dresser, or the lamp shade... :)