4 More weekends!

So just four more weekends alone and I get to see Matt! One of which is my favorite holiday THANKSGIVING! I figure I went 19 Thanksgivings without Matt I suppose one more wont kill me although I would much rather he could come. Brittany got married this weekend and everything turned out beautiful for her! It was such a nice ceremony and reception. It is fun to go to sealings and remember the covenants me and Matt made to each other and our Heavenly Father. How lucky I am to be sealed to him forever (and our soon to be little one too!). It sure makes me appreciate what a good man he is and how lucky I am to have him. He is going to be such a wonderful Dad he is the sweetest most patient person. I got three letters from him this week and got to talk to him once so it was a really good week! The only down side to the week was I had a ton of homework and I didnt get everything done that I should have so this week will be crazy too! I have two stats tests this week that I am dreading, I would really like to do well on the tests but I am getting very anxious about them which is never a good thing. I know blogs are sooo boring when someone doesn't put pictures but really this is acting more of a diary for me to get my thoughts out. I feel like I am starting to get a little belly although I mostly just look like I have gained a couple pounds and dont look pregnant quite yet but I am only 18 weeks so I think that is okay but hopefully I will start showing soon. I would like to look pregnant when Matt comes home for Christmas just cause I think it would be fun. Anyways that is all for now.

1 comment:

Amber said...

18 weeks & not showing! Lucky! When I was prego with parker I was like 14-17 weeks & started showing. I was pretty big by 20 weeks.