Our House!

So another big thing that has happen with our little family is we bought a cute little home in Layton. I dont have everything decorated but here are some pics :) I don't know how to caption the pictures so I will just tell you here it is three bedrooms one bathroom. I was so excited to finally have a room to paint and decorate for Brynlee so that is probably one of my favorite rooms in the house. Brynlee got a swing set for her birthday which she LOVES! She loves swinging and going down the slide. Matt is so happy because he finally has a garden and is planting just about everything you can think of! I am excited to have fresh veggies and berries this summer! We usually get alot of natural light which I LOVE but it was overcast and rainy when I took the pics thats why there is no picture of the front of the house and the pictures of the back are threw a window haha.
Also a picture of our cute little lady :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I lovvvvveeeee your house!!! It is so cute!!! I need to come and see it and you and your cute little family!!!

Karissa said...

I found your blog via facebook. I super love your house!! I love the wainscotting in the living room. Also, I tried to buy that gray rug with the white outline of the flower, but my husband wouldn't let me. Something about already having a rug and not needing a new one or some nonesense....;)

Jenni and Christian said...

Okay I love your house! brynlee's room is so adorable and I love love love your new ottoman it works perfectly in your family room! Cant wait to come over tonight!! love you and Happy Birthday!!!

Drew and Alicia said...

Wow! Just wow!