Big news!

Well I think most people already know because I don't know how to keep a secret but we are expecting baby Bybee #2! We are so excited! I am 14 weeks along and due on November 13. I don't have any pictures but I feel like I am already showing which is crazy because with Brynlee I didnt show until I was 5 1/2 months so it is crazy early this time! We find out if we are having a boy or girl on June 11th. In other news we also took Brynlee to baby animal days last weekend so here are some cute pictures from that. Here Brynlee is petting a little chick. She can be pretty rough so we were worried she was going to hit the animals which she did a little but was pretty good about TRYING to be soft. Hopefully she will catch on to the whole being soft thing before her little brother or sister is here.

2 comments:

Jenni and Christian said...

Brynlee is adorable as always and I cannot wait until your new little one comes!! Me and Christian better hurry and make our bet on what its gonna be so I can win me some coldstone! I'm guessing its a girl!

Audriana Payne said...

Brynlee is adorable!! I wanted to go to baby animal days too! haha