TAGGED!!

What is your current obsession? probably shopping...even though I don't have any money I just LOVE buying new things.

What do you hate that everybody else seems to love? text messaging lingo such as but not limited to JK, LOL, OMG, BTW and such

What are you wearing today? just a plain white t-shirt and some jeans pretty plain but comfy!

Whats for dinner? I have no idea..but for lunch we are havng some tastey pizza.

What would you have for your last meal? hmmm that really just depends on my mood but if I were to choose it now it would probably be shish kabobs with white rice and chocolate cake for desert.

What is the last thing you bought? That would be gas on our way back from bear lake. I wish it wasnt so much hahah :)

What are you listening to right now? Well I am watch Law and Order so I am listening to that and Matt is taking a shower so I can hear that too

What do I think of the person that tagged me? That would be Lindsay, my sister, and of course I think she is a wonderful person and I love her dearly.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, anywhere in the world where would it be? Some where in the Sale Lake Valley, in a big beautiful Victorian house with a nice big back yard.

What is one of your favorite hobbies? Reading for sure. I just love reading about people, relationships, mystery, all kinds of things..if anybody has any favorite books they would like to share I would love some new books to read.

What is 3 things that annoy you the most? 1. people being super judgemental, I know I can be too but some people are so quick to hate on other people it really REALLY buggs me 2. People that always have to be noticed for the things they do, they dont do nice things to be a nice person but just so people will think they are..if that makes sense 3. acne

What is your favorite color? pink

What is your favorite piece of clothing? I dont know that I really have a favorite

Describe your personal style? well Matthew would say it is funky (his word for weird) but I would just say it is pretty plain most of the time with some weird clothes, I just like different things.

What is your favorite desert? That would be chocolate cake with chocolate frosting..but only the homemade kind.

I tag: everybody that reads this.

2 comments:

Carlie said...

that was fun reading about you! i wish i were in slc so we could hang out during the day because i am sooo bored while seth is gone to work!!!

-Danica- said...

Yay! Now i can stalk you too! haha i love blogs