Little Brothers Room.

So I have been working on and off on little brothers baby bedding for a while. It really hasn't taken that much time and was pretty fun. It is far from perfect (if you see it in person I would prefer you do more of a squint) but with my lack of talent and experience I think it looks just fine. The nursery is almost finished I am just trying to figure out what I want to put on a couple of walls but Matt keeps reminding me to not overdue it haha, like I would ever do such a thing! If you have any fun ideas I am looking for something to put on the wall across from the crib and also something above the dresser. I was thinking maybe a map of the world and a bunting or his name. IDEAS PLEASE!
You can't see very well but the walls are a light blue and the word READ is above the book shelves.
Anyways here are some pics! I took the pictures in the evening so the lighting isn't the best but I am not a photographer anyways :)

3 comments:

Jenni and Christian said...

It looks great Leslie! I can't wait to see it in person!

Drew and Alicia said...

So cute!

Heather said...

Hi Leslie! The bedroom looks great! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)