Well its been a while!






I have gotten so far behind I kindof gave up! So I am just going to give highlights of the past little while!

-Matt graduated from the University of Utah with a Masters in Urban Planning.
-I got a new job at StubHub which I am really liking!
-Matt joined the National Guard and will be a linguist for Military Intelligence.
-Matt will be leaving for basic training on Oct. 26 and I will be moving in with my parents.
-I will be starting school full-time in the fall, attending UVU
-We are going on a cruise at the beginning of Oct. as a going away trip before Matt leaves for 10 months
-Matt went to yellowstone with his family but i couldn't go cause I was working.
-We went to McCall for the Thomas family reunion.
-We went to Bear Lake for the Marler family reunion.
-We have a new niece Lexi (Natalie and Andy's daughter) born on the 4th of July.

Well I think that is all for now.....I will add some pics in no particular order.

3 comments:

Carlie said...

10 months w/o seeing Matt? Or will you get to see him at all? I can tell you the two weeks I've been away from Seth have been so hard. But it sounds like you have had a lot of fun the past few months, and you are going on a cruise! Woohoo!!

Amber said...

You know what happens when husbands leave for large amounts of time & are reunited with their wives right? BABIES...just fyi. If you're not ready, be ready when he gets home. LOL. Good luck with everything! That is going to be quite the challenge living at home without your hubby. What are you going to school for?

Leslie and Matthew Bybee said...

I will get to see his for two weeks at Christmas and about every otherm month after that but I will keep busy with school and work so hopefully it goes by quick. I am going into behavioral science and will probably get a masters in counsling one day. I think I am ready for babies now but I guess we will see when it happens haha!